St. Paul's Prayer List Request
Through the Shepherd’s Care Network, a ministry of hope, healing, and wholeness; we at St. Paul’s offer prayer in response to requests received from our family, friends, and anyone from the community—regardless of faith, church affiliation, or denomination. We simply seek to pray for those in need—when they need it—without obligation.
- Please provide full information
- Prayer requests are sent to the members of the Shepherd’s Care Network via email. They are also shared with the pastor and staff. All prayer requests are held in confidence.
- Prayer requests for health and healing will appear in our church bulletin for two weeks. All other requests will appear for one week. Cancer treatment and military lists are ongoing.
- If you would like to speak with our pastor, please indicate and provide contact information.
- If you are interested in joining the Shepherd’s Care Network, please contact the prayer ministry at 732-892-5926.